Are you a UK Entrepreneur or Small Business Owner looking for the opportunity to
grow your business network, and get advice, tips, and support on building up your
business ? If so, then consider joining our network.
The UK Entrepreneur Network is hosted on Linkedin - the world’s largest online business
network, and is here for networking, sharing ideas, providing support, finding expertise,
collaboration and making money !
Our members discuss a wide range of business subjects, including - New Startups,
Business Development, Internet Strategy, Social Media, Taxation, Home-Based Businesses,
Right now you can try out our great facilities with a FREE Basic Linkedin Membership.
The benefits we offer members include :
* Active Business Discussion Forum
* Get easily found through our group Members Directory
* Opportunity to offer advice to other members as a business Sector Expert
* Network with other group members, and others in the world’s largest business network
* Promote your products and services online
* Take part in our live Entrepreneur Business Shows, and Featured Member Scheme
* Listen to our business Podcasts
* Find out about member-organised events, seminars, and other business opportunities
* Easy to use with online help available
The network can help you develop your business ideas by connecting you with other
like-minded Entrepreneurs, and with those who can offer advice and support to Entrepreneurs.
Join us today - simply take a few moments to SignUp.
Existing Linkedin Members simply require a group membership approval. Non-Linkedin
applicants will need to first register on the Linkedin system.
When applying for membership, please ensure that you complete your Linkedin Profile
beforehand with some information about yourself and your business interests, including
a personal profile photo. This helps promotion of member businesses and networking
in the group. Membership applications with empty or incomplete profiles may not be
accepted. Membership of the UK Entrepreneur Network is subject to our membership
the right to refuse or restrict membership of the network, where these conditions
are not satisfied.